Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Fine Introduction

Okay! So this is my first post. I've never really written on a blog before, so we'll see how this goes. I've been thinking about doing this for a while now and I assumed that since I'm leaving the old nest for college THIS, yes I repeat THIS, Wednesday, I thought I should start now. Besides the pathetic fact that it's 3:30 in the morning right now and I can't get over my nonexistent insomnia, I'm listening to Edith Piaf's deliciously audible, 'La Vie En Rose'. I highly suggest it.


Essentially, I want this blog to express what I adore. Through my blog, you will get to know a little bit about myself. I am an 18 year old girl from Texas and I think the world of what makes a woman so lovely-inside and out. That sounded really cheesy, but this is my blog. Therefore, I don't give a shit. Just like every chick down the block, I have always felt a devotion to glamorous fashion, unstoppable makeup, quaint cooking, universal music, beneficial fitness tips, girly primping, and lastly charming interior design. I truly hope you guys find my writing appealing. Feel free to contact me anytime, as I'd like to think of myself as openminded and extremely outgoing! 




Now, to further explain the name of my blog. I am absolutely fascinated with Audrey Hepburn. I think she is a timeless woman and she is a permanent fashion icon. She's hanging on my mustard painted walls as I type, staring at me. Hey girl. So anyways, ever since my idolization of this chick, I loved the movie, 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'. I just felt that I'd always see her drinking tea, and when I did watch these scenes, I adored her effortless charm even more. So, Tiffany's and Tea sounded endearing to me. 

It's a bit late now and I have to wake up early tomorrow morning for a number of things. Us ladies all need our beauty sleep. I really enjoyed expressing myself on my first post and can't wait to start discussing the necessary 'must knows' and opinions of all things lady like. 

Stay lovely,
Tiffany's And Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment