Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Pirate's Booty Is Like A Woman's Booty

I'm not your regular kind of woman. Well, my body at least. Of course, all women don't like something about their bodies. For me, it was my booty! Since I'm of Lebanese descent, I grew up with a little extra junk in the trunk. While all my girlfriends had long straight locks, athletic bodies, and light skin, I have a tush, curly brown hair, and I am olive skinned. In middle school I was even called 'Miss New Booty' while walking down the hallways. My girlfriends used to always make butt jokes and say 'SHE GOT A DONK'. Real funny huh? So basically, I hated it. However, as I started growing through high school, I owned my body. Of course, I wouldn't dress promiscuously, but I did accentuate my assets. I had the typical 'coca-cola shaped' body. If you, like most women, are not comfortable with something about your body, we just have to learn how to make the most out of it. Someone I really look up to for doing this is Kim Kardashian. Some people really loathe this woman because of the choices she has made, and I can understand their opinions. However, looking through a body image perspective, I really admire her. She has a different body type than other celebrities, but you don't see her binge eating and throwing up over a toilet. She knows she has meat on her bones, but she makes it look sexy. God made women with lean legs, curvy hips, and bodacious booties for a reason! C'mon people! So, I'm going to show you some ways of how Kim accentuates her hips and curvy back in an appropriate manner.



Dramatic belts to outline your pear or 'coca-cola shaped' body

Show your bubble butt with jeans and a short jacket! The sexiest thing a man finds in a woman is being conservative, but leaving imagination.

Tight (but not too tight) high-rise skirts. Preferably with belts (again to outline your curves)

Absolute LOVE! High-waisted jeans are a must for this body shape. You can either work the tight fit like Kim, or this 70's styled flare jeans below. If you have a bigger bottom, you never want to cut your rise short. Low risers are our worst enemies! 
I recently bought a pair of these True Religions in the beginning of this summer. I really haven't been so happy with a pair of jeans. They're high waisted and look great with a crisp white button down shirt tucked in and any mahogany colored belt with cold accents in it looks absolutely lovely. Pair it with some nude nude or hazel colored wedges and you got yourself a killer outfit! 
Here's some tops and shoes you can pair this outfit with:
This top
+

These belts

and these glamourous shoes!


Hope you guys enjoyed these! Contact me if you'd like to know where each article is from.
Stay Lovely, 
Tiffany's And Tea






No comments:

Post a Comment